Subject: ESTONIA – 2025 - Request of reports on ratified Conventions (Article 22 and 35 of the ILO Constitution)
From: "Nagarajan, Anitha" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Maria-Helena Rahumets", "ESTONIA" <[email-masked]>, "BUDAPEST, Registry" <[email-masked]>, "Harasty, Claire" <[email-masked]>, "Sibbel, Lejo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 11:26:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached a communication from Ms Corinne Vargha, Director of
the International Labour Standards Department, concerning the reports on
the application of the international labour Conventions ratified by your
country for which your Government is requested to provide this year under
articles 22 and 35 of the ILO Constitution.

You will also find attached the list of the Conventions for which your
Government is invited to submit reports this year (Appendix I), the
comments (observations and direct requests) adopted by the Committee of
Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR) to
which your Government is invited to reply this year (Appendix II), and an
explanatory note concerning the preparation of reports on ratified
Conventions (Appendix III). You will also find comments adopted by the
CEACR at its last Session concerning the obligation of your Government to
submit conventions and recommendations to the competent authorities.

This communication is only sent electronically.

Please confirm receipt of this mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Anitha Nagarajan on behalf of

__________________________

Carlos MAGALHAES
Head
Records and Chancellery
International Labour Standards Department
International Labour Organization (ILO)
Tel.: +41 22 799 7128
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

4 route des Morillons
CH-1211 Genève 22
Suisse

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

ilo.org <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ilo>  | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org>
| LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo>
| Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/>

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------